At Ad Industries, it is our sole aim to design packaging products that are both useful as well as cost-effective for our clients. Our designing capabilities and high manufacturing standards are the reasons why many clients trust us with highly unique requirements for their files, folders, and portfolios. We are glad that our award winning products have managed to not just meet but exceed our clients’ expectations.
Here is a list of our award winning products:
- Take One Brochure Holder: This unique holder is designed as a self-supportive stand for holding 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ take-one sheets.
- Doughboy Meal Planner: This Pillsbury meal planner is designed by our team in such a manner that it can hold index tabs, recipes, and vinyl pages. This pocket-fitting planner is integrated with a clip and pockets to hold coupons.
- Cypress Club’s Wine List Holder: This product is quarter bound at the spine with a copper-like material. Milano cover material is utilized to give the list holder a royal and luxurious feel. Another fabric, Majilite is used, as it is known for its strength and durability. The fabric also provides an aesthetic appeal to the wine list holder.
- Packaging Solution for Maui and Sons: To accomplish the end user’s requirement of a folder that can store literature and wire bound booklets, we developed this jazzy looking product. It has a debossed area to receive a Tiki God on the front cover, and is screen printed with multiple colors on a charcoal linen material.
- Custom Packaging Solution for Paraform: This award winning product for our client boasts of a sophisticated look with an offset printed sheet covering the bottom and a heat sealed corrugated top.
- Vinyl Binder for Disney: We developed this innovatively designed vinyl binder in order to meet Disney’s requirement of a vinyl binder made with suede material for introducing Pocahontas’ videos.
- Disney Box: To suit Disney’s image, we developed these easy-to-use binders and cases that are imprinted with fun graphics.